Chana ChaatCourse: SnacksCuisine: Indian, pakistanDifficulty: Easy
Chana chaat is delicious and mouth watering recipe.chana chaat is a low oil snack that is made using boiled white chickpeas.
Chanay (chickpeas) 1 cup
Baking soda 1/4 tsp
Water as required
Salt 1/2 tsp
Onion chopped 1 small
Tomato chopped 1 small
Green chutney as required
Potatoes boiled (cut into small cubes) 1/2 cup
Tamarind pulp 1/8 cup (imli pulp)
Chaat masala powder 1 tbsp
Yogurt whisked half cup
PaPri as required
Green chilies chutney
Chaat masala powder
- In bowl,add chanay,baking soda,water and mix,cover and let it soak for 2 hours and then drain the water and wash with tap water.
- In pressure cooker,add soaked chanay,salt,water,mix well and bring it to boil,cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the chanay are tender and then drain.
- In a bowl,add yogurt,green chutney and mix well.
- In serving plate,add chanay,potatoes,yogurt mixture,tamarind pulp,onion,tomato,,chana,yogurt mixture,papri,and chaat masala powder.
- Chana chaat can be stored in airtight container in the fridge for up 2 days.