Achar GoshtCourse: MainCuisine: Indian, PakistaniDifficulty: Medium
Achar Gosht is a Pakistani Food Recipe. it is so popular in pakistan.it is a spicy tasty and delicious recipe.everyone love this Achar Gosht recipe. In this recipe i show you how to make / cook Achar Gosht .
Chicken 1 kg
Tomatoes grinded 4 cup
Yogurt 1 cup
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Red chili powder 1 tbsp
Fennel powder (saunf) 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Whole spices powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Dries fenugreek (kasuri methi) 1 tbsp
Nigella seed 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Water 1 cup as required
Cooking oil 1/2 cup
Coriander leaves chopped
Ginger julian cut
- In a bowl,add salt,cumin powder,coriander powder,red chili powder,fennel powder,turmeric powder,whole spices powder,dries fenugreek ,nigella seed to make achar gosht masala and mix it well and set aside.
- In a small bowl,mix the half of the masala mix with lemon juice to make a paste.and then slit green chillies with the help of the knife.and then fill the green chillies with paste and leave to the side.
- In a pot,add oil and add grinded tomatoes and now fry cook until oil separates.
- Take a second pot and add oil and add chicken and fry until golden brown.and then add ginger,garlic paste and remaining of the masala and add beaten yogurt and cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add cook tomatoes and add 1 cup water cover and cook for 2 minutes or until chicken is tender water is dry and oil forms a separate layers on top.
- Now add masala filling green chillies and cover and simmer for 4 minutes on low flame.
- Sprinkle the ginger and coriander leaves.
- Serve with taftan.