Aloo keemaCuisine: pakistani, IndianDifficulty: normal
Aloo Keema Recipe Pakistani Food Potato and Mince Curry .It is very tasty.Aloo means potato in Urdu , hindi and keema is mince meat.It’s usually served with roti and chawal. most of the people eat aloo keema with roti but some people eat aloo keema with boil rice. mostly pakistani People eat aloo keema with paratha . keema paratha it so popular pakistan street food in karachi , lahore and others pakistani city. also indian bangladeshi people love aloo keema .you are easly cook aloo keema in your home.
What Is Keema
Ground meat, called mince or minced meat outside of North America like usa, canada ,mexico , north america Countries and keema or qeema in the Indian subcontinent, is meat finely slashed by a meat processor or a cleaving blade. A typical kind of ground meat is ground hamburger, however numerous different sorts of meats are set up along these lines, including goats, sheep, and poultry. In the Indian subcontinent, both sheep and goat meat are likewise minced to deliver keema.
History of the Keema
The word ‘Keema’ is accepted to have been obtained from the Turkish word ‘Kıyma’, which means minced meat. . It was an age when the illustrious families paid attention to their culinary undertakings nearly as their organization.
Beef mince 250 gm
Potatoes 2 medium (and cut in small pieces)
Onions 2 medium chopped
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Tumeric powder 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp to taste
Coriander powder 2 tsp
whole spices powder 1/2 tsp
Tomatoes 2 medium chopped
Green chilli 2 chopped
Fresh coriander chopped for garnish
Oil 1/2 cup
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Water 1 cup
- Firstly wash the mince meat and vegetable.in a pot add oil and add the onion ginger,garlic paste and saute till brown.
- Add the mince meat along cook on medium flame for a few minutes till color changes.and then add the dry spices salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder,tumeric powder,cumin powder,whole spices powder keep stirring for 2 minutes to let the spices cook.
- Turn heat to medium and add tomatoes let them cook for 10 minutes until soft and water dries.and then add potatoes with 1 cup of water let cook until potatoes are become a soft.
- Garnish coriander leaves and green chilli spread over the curry.
- Serve with boil rice or roti.