Keema Aloo Recipe Pakistani Food Potato and Mince Curry. It is very tasty. Aloo means potato in Urdu, Hindi and keema is mincemeat.
It’s usually served with roti and chawal. Most people eat keema aloo with roti but some people eat aloo keema with boil rice.
Mostly Pakistani People eat keema aloo Recipe with paratha. keema paratha is so popular Pakistan street food in Karachi, Lahore, and another Pakistani city.
Also, Indian Bangladeshi people love aloo keema. you are easy to cook keema aloo in your home.
History of the Keema
The word ‘Keema’ is accepted to have been obtained from the Turkish word ‘Kıyma’, which means minced meat.
It was an age when the illustrious families paid attention to their culinary undertakings nearly as their organization.
What Is Keema?
Ground meat, called mince or minced meat outside of North America like USA,Canada,Mexico,North America Countries and keema or qeema in the Indian subcontinent,is meat finely slashed by a meat processor or a cleaving blade.
A typical kind of ground meat is ground hamburger,however numerous different sorts of meats are set up along these lines, including goats,sheep,and poultry.
In the Indian subcontinent, both sheep and goat meat are likewise minced to deliver keema.
Keema Aloo (Ground meat and potatoes)
- 250 gram Beef mince
- 2 Medium Potatoes (and cut in small pieces)
- 2 Medium Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric powder
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp whole spices powder
- 2 Medium Tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 Green chilli chopped
- Fresh coriander chopped for garnish
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- Firstly wash the mince meat and vegetable.in a pot add oil and add the onion ginger,garlic paste and saute till brown.
- Add the mince meat along cook on medium flame for a few minutes till color changes.and then add the dry spices salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder,tumeric powder,cumin powder,whole spices powder keep stirring for 2 minutes to let the spices cook.
- Turn heat to medium and add tomatoes let them cook for 10 minutes until soft and water dries.and then add potatoes with 1 cup of water let cook until potatoes are become a soft.
- Garnish coriander leaves and green chilli spread over the curry.
- Serve with boil rice or roti.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories468
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26%
- Cholesterol 56mg 19%
- Sodium 56mg 3%
- Potassium 20mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19%
- Sugars 5.3g
- Protein 22.1g 45%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Cakes & Cookies
- Chutney Recipes
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe