Make this Apple milkshake using basic ingredients.This simple combination of whip cream and apple shake is outstanding.This Milkshake is top with cool whip cream along with a subtle taste from cream.It is my favourite shake ever.Banana Milkshake Recipe|How to make a banana shake recipe
It is my favourite cool whip cream ever.we apply it to all sorts of shake.
It is especially good for this.You can use red apple for this shake.
In numerous nations you can likewise discover imported apple round the year.
Apple are a great part of a dairy diet because they are good source of fiber,vitamin C and minerals and range of other nutrients.
You can try My BEVERAGE
Moreover, the extensive list of the health advantage that apples offer is difficult to disregard.High in pectin fibre apples boost metabolic levels, help improve heart health and regulate body’s blood sugar levels by regulating the release of sugar.
They are also packed with vitamin and minerals that promote healthy bones, teeth and skin. Apples are loaded with vitamin C that boosts immunity.
They also consist of healthy polyphenol antioxidants that are essential for overall health.
- 2 Apple Medium
- 500ml Cold Milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Whip cream as needed
- Wash and peel apple cut into four halves,remove seeds and cut into slices.
- Add them into the blender jar, pour milk,whip cream,sugar(adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of the apples)so add as needed. and blend 30 second until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into the glasses add the whip cream on top serve immediately.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories290
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16%
- Cholesterol 21mg 8%
- Sodium 124mg 6%
- Potassium 387mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22%
- Sugars 46.8g
- Protein 9.1g 19%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Cakes & Cookies
- Chutney Recipes
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe
- Khajoor ki Barfi RecipeKhajoor ki Barfi Recipe is made from a simple way.The ingredients used to make it are this ghee which is added in every halwa,dates are …
- Jeera rice recipe (Cumin Rice Recipe)Jeera rice recipe is a one-pot dish is a flavored dish the using of sauteing rice with ghee, cumin seed flavored are the principal flavored …
- Apple MilkshakeMake this Apple milkshake using basic ingredients.This simple combination of whip cream and apple shake is outstanding.This Milkshake is top with cool whip cream along …
- Banana Milkshake Recipe|How to make a banana shake recipeBanana Milkshake Recipe is a creamy and greater healthful delicious thick shake that is ready with simply components like Banana, Milk and to make this …
- Chicken Biryani |How to make chicken biryaniTraditional Chicken Biryani is make by layering cook gravy after which layered with parboiled rice,after which crowned with fried onion,herb and ghee. You can try …
- Chikoo Milkshake Recipe |Sapota shake recipe|Chikoo Milkshake Recipe is a healthy and so delectable flavor during with month of RAMADAN. The natural fructose and sucrose content in sapota(CHIKOO)can give your …
- Dates Milkshake RecipeDates Milkshake Recipe are very common in Pakistan especially during the Iftar and Ramadan season. You can make the milkshake using Cold. This Dates and …
- Keri ki methi chutney (Raw mango chutney)Keri ki chutney is one of every of the preferred recipe I made this summertime season. This Keri ki chutney is easy. Where raw mango …
- Sheer Khurma |Eid Sweet1 Traditionally recipe is made using roasting the nuts, vermicelli cooked in ghee, milk, and different flavorings. This recipe is made for the Eid-ul-Fitr. It …