Chicken Bun is a homemade recipe.It is so tasty and delicious.
Baked Stuffing chicken Bun recipe is easy to cook. everyone easily baked Stuffing Chicken Bun.
You can try these my SNACKS Recipes.
Baked Stuffing chicken Bun
- 2 Cup+2 tbsp All-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 tsp Sugar 1 tsp
- 2 & 1/2 tsp Instant yeast 2 and 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 Cup Milk 1/4 cup
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Lukewarm water 1/4 cup or as required
- 2 tbsp Olive oil 2 tbsp
Chicken Stuffing ingredients
- 1 Cup Chicken boiled (shredded)
- 2 Small Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Black sesame seeds
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour,sugar,instant yeast,salt,sugar,egg and mix well.
- Gradually add milk and lukewarm water and knead until dough is soft formed add oil and knead it well for 5 minutes.put this in a greased bowl,Cover with plastic wrap and keep this in a (warm place) for 1 hour or until double in size.
Chicken Stuffing Prepare:
- In frying pan add 2 tbsp butter and onion and saute until translucent and add 1 cup chicken shredded mix well until changes colour and now add ginger garlic paste,salt,black pepper powder,red chilli powder and mix well.
- And add soy sauce,tomato sauce well cover and cook on high flame until oil is release turn off the flame let it cool down.
- Grease hand with oil take a small ball of dough slightly roll it out with the rolling pan keep the chicken stuffing in centre of the dough and seal all the edges.
- Now take a baking tray and grease it with oil and put butter paper and make 8 bun prepared.cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg and keep aside.and now with the help of the brush apply egg wash on prepared buns and sprinkle sesame seeds bake in preheated oven at 180 c for 15-20 minutes.until golden brown,remove from the oven,transfer to a cooling rack,leave to cool.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories454
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28%
- Cholesterol 84mg 29%
- Sodium 464mg 20%
- Potassium 7mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 16%
- Sugars 3.5g
- Protein 21.4g 43%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe