Beef Shami kababCuisine: Indian, PakistaniDifficulty: Easy
Beef Shami kabab one of the most popular food in pakistan.it is so tasty. This is one of the best recipes shami kabab recipe.some many types of shami kabab like chicken , button , beef .one of these most popular street of in pakistan india and bangladesh.In this beef shami kabab recipe we teach you how to cook shami kabab quickly and easily.
History of the Shami Kabab
The story goes that these were designed by a culinary expert to a Nawab (aristocrat) who had lost every one of his teeth because of his general overindulgence. So as to continue making the most of his culinary specialist’s food, the Nawab requested that the cook make something that implied he could eat meat without biting. This offered ascend to the shami kebab.
What is shami kabab
Shami kabab or Shaami kabab is a well known nearby assortment of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is made out of a little patty of minced or ground meat typically potato or paneer in India, yet once in a while sheep or lamb, with ground chickpeas, egg to hold it together, and flavors.
Beef meat 1/2 kg
Gram lentils 1 cup
Garlic cloves 4
Ginger 1 piece small
Button red chillies 3-4
Cinnamon stick 1
Black cardamom 1
Salt 1 tsp according to taste
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Black pepper corns 4
Green chillies 3-4
Green coriander 1/4 cup
Mint leaves 1/4 cup
Water 4 cup as needed
Oil for frying
1 small onion chopped
1 tsp mint leaves chopped
1 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- Wash and soak dal for about least 30 minutes.
- In a deep pot,add beef meat,soaked gram lentils,water,garlic clove,ginger piece,button red chillies,cinnamon stick,black cardamom,salt,turmeric,black pepper corn bring the mixture to a boil cover and cook for 30 minutes on low flame cook until water dries.
- And then remove the pan from the flame and set a side let it cool.and remove the whole spices.now add this prepared beef mince in grinder and grind it well now take this grinder mince in a bowl.
- And the add chopped onion,fresh coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Grease your hand with oil make kebab and fry them till golden brown on both sides.
- serve with mint sauce.
- If you not have available beef meat you can also use chicken meat for this recipe.
- Make sure they recipe is same but chicken meat timing will be change just 20 minutes.