Beef Shami kabab one of the most popular food in Pakistan. It is so tasty.
This is one of the best recipes Shami kabab recipes. some many types of Shami kabab like chicken, mutton, beef.
One of these most popular streets of Pakistan India and Bangladesh.
In this beef Shami kabab recipe, we teach you how to cook Shami kabab quickly and easily.
History of the Shami Kabab
The story goes that these were designed by a culinary expert to a Nawab (aristocrat) who had lost every one of his teeth because of his general overindulgence. So as to continue making the most of his culinary specialist’s food, the Nawab requested that the cook make something that implied he could eat meat without biting. This offered to ascend to the shami kebab.
What is Shami kabab?
Shami kabab or Shaami kabab is a well-known nearby assortment of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. It is made out of a little patty of minced or ground meat typically potato or paneer in India, yet once in a while sheep or lamb, with ground chickpeas, egg to hold it together, and flavors.
Beef Shami kabab
- 1/2 kg Beef meat
- 1 Cup Gram lentils
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 piece Ginger
- 3-4 Button red chillies
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 Black cardamom
- 1 tsp Salt according to taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 4 Black pepper corns
- 3-4 Green chillies
- 1/4 Cup Green coriander
- 1/4 Cup Mint leaves
- 4 Cup Water as needed
- Oil for frying
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tsp mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- Wash and soak dal for about least 30 minutes.
- In a deep pot,add beef meat,soaked gram lentils,water,garlic clove,ginger piece,button red chillies,cinnamon stick,black cardamom,salt,turmeric,black pepper corn bring the mixture to a boil cover and cook for 30 minutes on low flame cook until water dries.
- And then remove the pan from the flame and set a side let it cool.and remove the whole spices.now add this prepared beef mince in grinder and grind it well now take this grinder mince in a bowl.
- And the add chopped onion,fresh coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Grease your hand with oil make kebab and fry them till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with mint sauce.
- If you not have available beef meat you can also use chicken meat for this recipe.
- Make sure they recipe is same but chicken meat timing will be change just 20 minutes.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe