Cake RuskCourse: Tea Time, SnacksCuisine: Indian, PakistanDifficulty: Medium
These crispy,golden ,homemade Cake Rusk that are so,everyone favorite breakfast Tea Time snack.Dipping the Cake Rusk in Milk Tea.
WHAT IS RUSK?
There are fundamentally two types of Rusk.one that is made from a loaf of bread and one that is made from a cake.
HOW TO EAT CRISPY CAKE RUSK?
Since Cake Rusk are dry and hard biscuit,they are best dunked Tea.it become soft and just melts in your month.
All-purpose flour 1 cup sifted
Butter softed 1/2 cup
Powder sugar 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Egg 3 (room temperature)
Baking powder 1 tsp
Yellow food color few drop
- In a bowl,add butter and sugar,beat well until fluffy.
- Add egg one by one and beat it with same time and speed.
- Add vanilla essence,yellow food color,baking powder and all-purpose flour and mix until creamy.
- Transfer to the prepared baking mould.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 c for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove cake and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.and then cut into slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking tray and put the tray into the oven and bake at 180 c for 10 minutes,and then bake more if needed.
- Take out the tray and flip the cake rusk to bake the other side.put the b tray back into the oven and again bake at 180 c for 10 minutes,and then bake more if needed.
- Serve with tea.