These crispy, golden, homemade Cake Rusk are so, everyone favorite breakfast Tea Time snack. Dipping the Cake Rusk in Milk Tea.
What is Rusk?
There are fundamentally two types of Rusk. one that is make from a loaf of bread and one that is make from a cake.
How To Eat Crispy Cake Rusk?
Since Cake Rusk is a dry and hard biscuit, they are best-dunked Tea. It becomes soft and just melts in your month.
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 Cup Butter softed
- 1/2 Cup Powder sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3 Egg (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Yellow food color few drop
- In a bowl,add butter and sugar,beat well until fluffy.
- Add egg one by one and beat it with same time and speed.
- Add vanilla essence,yellow food color,baking powder and all-purpose flour and mix until creamy.
- Transfer to the prepared baking mould.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 c for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove cake and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.and then cut into slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking tray and put the tray into the oven and bake at 180 c for 10 minutes,and then bake more if needed.
- Take out the tray and flip the cake rusk to bake the other side.put the tray back into the oven and again bake at 180 c for 10 minutes,and then bake more if needed.
- Serve with tea
18 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories95
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Cholesterol 41mg 14%
- Sodium 47mg 2%
- Potassium 47mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
- Sugars 3.4g
- Protein 1.7g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.