Cake ruskCourse: Cuisine, Indian, Pakistani
All-purpose flour 1 cup sifted
Butter softed 1/2 cup
Powder sugar 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Egg 3 (room temperature)
Baking powder 1 tsp
Yellow food color few drop
- In a bowl,add butter and sugar,beat well until fluffy.
- Add egg one by one and beat it with same time and speed.
- Add vanilla essence,yellow food color,baking powder and all-purpose flour and mix until creamy.
- Transfer to the prepared baking mould.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 c for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove cake and allow it to cool for 20 minutes.and then cut into slices.
- Arrange the slices on a baking tray and put the tray into the oven and bake at 180 c for 10 minutes,and then bake more if needed.
- Take out the tray and flip the cake rusk to bake the other side.put the b tray back into the oven and again bake at 180 c for 10 minutes,and then bake more if needed.
- Serve with tea.