Chana chaat is a delicious and mouth-watering recipe.Chana Chaat is a low oil snack that is made using boiled white chickpeas.
- 1 Cup Chanay (chickpeas)
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Water as required
- 1/2 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Small Tomato chopped
- Green chutney as required
- 1/2 Cup Potatoes boiled (cut into small cubes) 1/2 cup
- 1/8 Cup Tamarind pulp (imli pulp)
- 1 tbsp Chaat masala powder
- Half Cup Yogurt whisked
- PaPri as required
- Green chilies chutney
- Chaat masala powder
- In bowl,add chana,baking soda,water and mix,cover and let it soak for 2 hours and then drain the water and wash with tap water.
- In pressure cooker,add soaked chanay,salt,water,mix well and bring it to boil,cover and cook for 30 minutes or until the chanay are tender and then drain.
- In a bowl,add yogurt,green chutney and mix well.
- In serving plate,add chanay,potatoes,yogurt mixture,tamarind pulp,onion,tomato,,chana,yogurt mixture,papri,and chaat masala powder.
- Chana chaat can be stored in airtight container in the fridge for up 2 days.