Chicken Aloo salan is a very tasty and popular food in Pakistan.This Chicken Aloo salan cook every home in Pakistan. In this recipe, we teach you how to cook this Chicken Aloo Salan Recipe.
chicken aloo salan also sell in most of pakistan restaurant.
Include Chicken in this salan it so tasty and delicious also chicken have so much protein.
Most of the people already know protein good for health.
Chicken Aloo Salan Recipe (Chicken Aloo curry)
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 2 small Potatoes (cut to small piece)
- 2 medium Onions chopped
- 1/3 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Red chillies powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Whole spices powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Green chillies chopped
- Take a pot add oil and heat it.now add onion and fry till golden brown.
- And then add the ginger,garlic paste and saute till raw smell of the ginger,garlic paste.
- And then potatoes roast until the colour of the potatoes changes.
- Now add chicken piece and cook on high flame until the chicken turn to light brown colour.
- Now add dry spices like salt,red chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,turmeric powder,whole spices powder keep stirring for 2 minutes to let the spices cook.
- And then add beaten yogurt and mix well.Let them cook for 5 minutes until water dries.
- Now add 1 cup of water and cover for 2 minutes.turn off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Serve with rice.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories532
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24%
- Cholesterol 97mg 33%
- Sodium 685mg 29%
- Potassium 16mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14%
- Sugars 4.8g
- Protein 39.7g 80%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.