Chicken BreadCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
All-purpose flour 2 cup
Instant yeast 1 and 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Milk 1/4 cup
Olive oil 6 tbsp
Luke warm water as needed
Chicken filling ingredients:
Butter 2 tbsp
Onion chopped 1/8 cup
All-purpose flour 1/4 cup
Chicken boiled shredded 1 cup
Coriander leaves chopped
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Milk 1 cup
Egg beaten 1+Milk 1 tsp
Black sesame seeds
- Dough preparation:
- Take a large bowl and add all -purpose flour,sugar,instant yeast,salt,olive oil,mix well.gradually add milk and lukewarm water and knead until dough is formed.
- Grease the dough with oil.
- Now cover the dough with a plastic wrap for 1 hour or until double in size (warm place).
- Chicken filling preparation;
- Take a pot,add boil the chicken with,salt,and black pepper shredded and keep a side.
- Heat butter and saute onion till soft and slightly golden.
- Now add all-purpose flour,salt,black pepper powder little fry.and then slowly add milk mix well.
- when the sauce starts to thicken.add in the shredded chicken,capsicum,chopped coriander,black olives mix well cool it and set a side.
- Punch the dough to remove the incorporated air.
- Divide it into 1 portion roll the dough into a rectangular shape,snip the side with pizza cutter.
- Put chicken filling in the centre and fold each side so that they overlap each other like a braid.now with the help of brush top generously with egg wash and sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree for 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out,add melted butter with the help of brush.
- Serve with ketchup.