Calzone is an Italian-origin food. A calzone is a type of Italian folded pizza.it is so tasty. The recipe is so easy to cook.
A typical calzone is made from salted bread dough, baked in an oven, and is stuffed with salami, ham or vegetables, Chicken, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan or pecorino cheese, as well as an egg.
You can try these other SNACKS Recipes.
In Italy, Sandwich-sized calzones are regularly sold at Italian lunch counters or by road merchants since they are anything but difficult to gobble while standing up or walking.
Singed adaptations of the calzone are ordinarily loaded up with tomato and mozzarella.
These are made in Apulia and are called panzerotti.
What is a Calzone?
A regular calzone is produced using a salted bread mixture, prepared on a stove, and is loaded down with salami, ham or vegetables, mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan or pecorino cheddar, just as an egg.
Chicken Calzone Recipe
- 2 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 12 tbsp Lukewarm water
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Water as to required
Chicken filling ingredients
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 Cup Chicken mince
- 1/2 tsp Salt or according to taste
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 Cup Onion chopped
- 1 small Capsicum chopped
- 2 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- In a bowl dissolve yeast in lukewarm water cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Take a large bowl add all-purpose flour,sugar,salt,olive oil,and mix well add yeast mixture and mix well add water as to required mix well until dough is soft formed.
- Add few drop oil and knead again after that cover it and rest for 1 hour (room temperature).
Chicken filling prepare:
- Take a pan and add 2 tbsp cooking oil and then add 1 cup chicken mince and fry until it is colour changed.and then add onion,capsicum,paprika powder,salt,black pepper powder,tomato sauce,soy sauce,oregano,and fry well on medium flame for 2 minutes.until oil is release let it cool down.
- Grease hands with oil and knead dough again until soft dust dry flour and divide the dough into 7 equal parts.take a small dough make a ball and then spread pizza sauce on the half side and add chicken filling on the half side of the dough and fold the other side over it and seal the edges with the help of fork.
- Beat the egg keep a side.now take a baking tray and grease it with oil and put butter paper and make 7 calzone prepared. and now with the help of the brush apply egg wash on prepared calzone and cut slightly add marks on the top of the calzone.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 c for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
- Baked Calzone can be stored in the fridge for 3 day in the freezer.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories461
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14%
- Cholesterol 68mg 23%
- Sodium 1123mg 47%
- Potassium 7mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.3g 14%
- Sugars 6.1g
- Protein 19.8g 40%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe
- Beef korma (Pakistani Style)
- Gajrela (Carrot Kheer) |How to make carrot kheer
- Sawaiyon ka Zarda
- Chicken zingy parcel
- Hyderabadi Bagara Rice (Bagara Chawal)
- Chicken & Egg Mayo Sandwich Recipe