The Chicken & Egg Mayosandwich is one of the most delicious and quick and easy recipe.Chicken & Egg Mayo sandwich also make for a perfect during birthday parties.Most of these sandwiches can be served with mayonnaise.
You can try these other BREAKFAST Recipes,
About This Recipe
These sandwich are creamy and so light.
These sandwich for made with limited ingredients like,white bread,boiled eggs,shredded chicken,are seasons.
Components of Sandwich
The main components of sandwich are:
- Boiled Eggs
- Fresh Lettuce
- Bread slices
- Black pepper
1.Mayonnaise-I have use the full-fat mayonnaise,for the best taste in this sandwich.
2.Eggs-Hard boiled eggs I have added in this recipe.
3.Bread-You can use any types of bread like,white bread,whole wheat bread,brown bread.I have use I make the bread at home.I have use homemade bread for my sandwich.
4.Flavourings-Flavor the sandwich stuffing with simple flavourings such as black pepper,salt.
More Sandwiche Recipes
Chicken & Egg Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Chicken shredded
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt as required
- Bread slices
- Fresh lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (for spread)
Boiling The Eggs
- Ina pot add eggs and water place the pot on medium flame.
- When the water start boiling and cook for 6 minutes.remove the pot from the stove.
- Take the eggs out of the hot water,peel the eggs and mush them with a fork.
- Add mush egg,shredded chicken mix well,1 tsp black pepper powder and 1/2 tsp salt according your taste,1/2 cup of mayonnaise mix all the ingredient the stuffing is ready.
- Remove the edges of the bread.
- Spread the mayonnaise one side of the bread.
- And place the few leaves of lettuce.
- Spread the stuffing on the slice of bread.
- Place on top the remaining mayonnaise slices.
- Cut them to halves and served with side of mayonnaise.
- In chicken & egg mayo sandwich is mostly made with white soft bread.
- Mayonnaise is the key ingredient it this recipe.
- You can easily make 4 sandwichs with this quantity of the stuffing.
- The taste of your sandwich depends on the mayonnaise you choose.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories321
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20%
- Cholesterol 124mg 42%
- Sodium 777mg 33%
- Potassium 2mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
- Sugars 4.1g
- Protein 13.7g 28%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe
- Gulab Jamun Recipe
- Chicken Aloo Tahari Recipe
- Aloo Keema Recipe
- Chicken Calzone Recipe
- Moong Dal Halwa
- Stuffing Chicken Bun Recipe