Chikoo Milkshake Recipe is a healthy and so delectable flavor during with month of RAMADAN.
The natural fructose and sucrose content in sapota(CHIKOO)can give your body a lot of instant source of energy.
Chikoo milkshake contain a high amount of vitamine A.Chikoo is a controlling high blood pressure.
Step by step instruction
Wash and cut
Take the four chikoo wash it with water Peel the chikoo cut the chikoo into the half vertically,remove seeds and cut into cubes and set aside.
Take a blender jar,add chikoo and milk and blend into smooth.If you want,you can add sugar to it.But according your taste.
Chikoo Milkshake Recipe |Sapota shake recipe|
- 4 medium Chikoo cut in cubes
- 250 ml Milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a grinder jug,add chikoo,milk and blend well.
- In serving glass,add ice cubes,pour chikoo milkshake.
- Amount Per ServingCalories290
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.2g 16%
- Cholesterol 21mg 8%
- Sodium 146mg 7%
- Potassium 534mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 16g 64%
- Sugars 45.6g
- Protein 10.5g 21%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.