It delicious, crunchy, and slightly crispy edges these chocolate chip cookies are made with flour, baking soda, sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and a lot of chocolate chips. made using an electric beater of ingredients in under 30 minutes. serve the cookies for evening time.
Also, these mouth-watering cookies are flavor with a vanilla extract which is like a chocolate chip on the top.
Which gives them a fantastic sweet flavor.
They are delicious with a nice vanilla flavor.
The eggs are beaten well to give a fluffy texture to the cookies.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1.Combine The Dry Ingredients: In a small bowl, sift together the
All-purpose flour, baking soda, and until combined.set aside.
3.Butter And Egg Sugar And Brown Sugar: Using a separate mixing bowl, either with a stand mixer cream together the softened butter and sugar, brown sugar on medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy and a light yellow color, about 2 minutes.
4.Add Vanilla Essence: And mix on low speed until combined for about 30 seconds.
5.Add-In The Dry Ingredients: And beat on medium-low speed until just combined.
6.Fold In The Chocolate Chip: Using a spatula, mix in the chocolate chip by hand until they are evenly combined.
7.Chill The Dough: Transfer the dough to an airtight container and refrigerate it for 30 minutes or until it is chilled through.
8.Form The Dough Balls: Then once the batch of dough is completely chilled, remove it from the refrigerator.
Divide the dough into 2 tablespoon-sized balls using a cookie scoop and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
9.Bake: For about 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are slightly crispy and the tops of the cookies are very lightly golden.
10.Cool Cookies: Remove the cookies and let them cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes.
then transfer them to a cool rack to finish cooling.
How To Store These cookies
1.Cookies Dough: To keep cookie dough, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
or you can freeze the dough for up to 3 months.
2.Baked Cookies: To keep already baked cookies, store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
or you can freeze the cookies for up to 3 months.
Q1 what Is The Best Way To Store Chocolate Chip Cookies?
The best way to store chocolate chip cookies is to store them in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 10 days.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Powder Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chip cookies
- 1 Egg
- Pre-heated the oven to 180 *C for 30 minutes.
- First, in a medium bowl mix all-purpose flour,baking soda,set aside.
- In a large bowl,beat softened butter,sugar and brown sugar with an electric beater on medium speed for about 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Now beat in egg and vanilla essence until creamy.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingerdients scraping the side of thebowl occasionally fold in the chocolate chip.then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 tablespoon sized balls using a cookies scoop and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.until the edges are slightly crispy and the tops of the cookies are very lightly golden.
- Cools for 10 miuntes and serve.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories302
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 10.3g 52%
- Cholesterol 70mg 24%
- Sodium 183mg 8%
- Potassium 59mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3%
- Sugars 17.2g
- Protein 3.4g 7%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.