Crispy french friesCourse: American, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Potatoes 2 large
All-purpose flour 2 tbsp
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Gram flour 1 tbsp (baisan)
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala 1/2 tsp
Chili flakes 1/2 tsp
Yellow food color 1 pinch
Oil for frying
- peel the potatoes,wash and cut into french fries.
- In bowl,add water,potato fries and soak for 15 minutes.drain the water well and pat dry.
- Take a bowl,add corn flour,all-purpose flour,gram flour,red chili powder,salt,chaat masala,chili flakes and yellow food color mix well and set aside.
- Add potato french fries in prepared spices mix and coat well.
- In pot,heat oil and fry until golden and crispy.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.