This incredible and yummy Vanilla Custard Whip Cream is an Indian and Pakistan dessert.with layers of Vanilla Custard, colored vermicelli,Chocolate chip,nuts,Jelly and the top of chilled whip cream.Vanilla Custard whip cream can be a tremendous summer time season.
What Is Custard Powder?
Custard is just like to a pudding mix in nature.It helps to thicken milk or cream into the custard texture you are looking for when making this dish.
Some custard powder also have a flavor like vanilla, mango,banana,strawberry.
A simple custard powder works in the recipe and is what should be purchased.
If you do not have or cannot find custard powder, you can substitute equal amount of cornflour.
The most important purpose of the powder is thicken the milk and cream mixture,simply make sure you can whisking until smooth and including additional vanilla extract for flavor if needed.
What Nuts To Add In Recipe?
Personally, I love almond, pistachio in my recipe.
But you can add whatever you like Walnut, cashew.
Step By Step Instructions
Add custard powder to a bowl.Half cup of milk into the bowl.
Make a smooth mixture that has no lumps.
Then add sugar to milk and begin to heat.
Bring the flame to low.Then add custard mixture and stir quick with a whisk,so that no lumps are formed.
Cook for 10-12 minutes until the custard thickens.(Usually for recipe, I make a thick custard).
Allow the custard to Cool at room temperature.
In another bowl,take 1/2 cup chilled whip cream.
I with an electric beater or hand mixer whip the cream until you get soft peaks.
The cream has got soft peaks.Keep the whipping cream in the refrigerator.
3.Cooking Colored Vermicelli:
Bring water to a boil in a pot.
Add color vermicelli and cook until they are soft.
Drain the water.
Let the colored vermicelli cool completely.Add prepared Custard and mix well then cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
In Serving glass,add prepared custard,chopped almond,pistachios, chocolate chip and
prepared custard,and the top of chill whip cream and decorated for chocolate.
More Sweet Recipes
Custard Whip Cream
- 1 litre Milk full cream
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 5 tbsp Rafhan Vanilla Custard
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Colored Vermicelli
- 1/2 Cup Whiping cream
- Prepara Custard
- Chocolate Chip
- Jelly Cubes
- Chopped Nuts
- Prepara Custard
- Whip Cream
- Take a bowl add half cup of milk,mix custard powder stir and dissolve the custard powder very well in the milk.There are no lumps.
- In another pot,take 1 litre milk,then add sugar,mix well very well so that the sugar dissolve.
- Keep the flame on a low and then add the custard paste and stir quickly with and whisk,so that no lumps are formed.
- Cook for about 8-10 minutes on a medium to low flame.
- Keep on stirring continuously until the custard thickens.turn off the flame.allow the custard to Cool at room temperature, custard cools,if will thickens more.
- When the custard comes to room temperature,put it in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
Cooking Colored Vermicelli
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Add colored vermicelli and cook until they are softened.
- Then strain them and drain the water.
- Let the colored vermicelli cool down.
- In another bowl,add chilled whip cream with an electric beater whip the cream until soft peaks.
- Keep this Whipping Cream in the refrigerator.
- Custard cooled, whisk the custard to make it is smooth.
- Add in colored vermicelli and fold it into the custard.
- In Serving glass,add prepared custard,chopped almond,pistachios, chocolate chip and prepared custard,jelly cubes,and the top of chill whip cream.
- Always use Full Cream Milk enhances the flavor of custard.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories291
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4.6g 23%
- Cholesterol 31mg 11%
- Sodium 156mg 7%
- Potassium 4mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2%
- Sugars 39.2g
- Protein 10.5g 21%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.