Doodh DulariCourse: DessertCuisine: Indian, PakistaniDifficulty: Medium
Milk 1 litre
Colorful vermicelli 1/2 cup (sawaiyan)
Sugar 1/2 cup
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Mix Fruit cocktail 1 cup
Chilled Cream 1 packet
Red jelly as you required
Small chum chum 10-12
- In pot,add milk and boiled it and then add sugar and cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add colorful vermicelli,mix well and cook on low flame for 8 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add corn flour dissolved with some milk.
- Gradually add dissolve corn flour,mix well and cook until it thickens.let it cool down.
- Add cream and give it a good mix.
- Add fruit cocktail and mix well.
- In serving bowl,add jelly cubes,chum chum,doodh dulari and garnish with chum chum,jelly cubes,and pistachios.