Double Ka Meetha is an Pakistani Eid sweet dish.Which is using with fried bread,Milk sauce,Flavour of cardamom and kewra essence
It is a popular in Hyderbadi cuisine served at Muslim Wedding.
This is my most favourite sweet recipe that I make it in festival whenever I sweet craving for some sweet recipe.
I am so excited to share Double Ka Meetha recipe with you today.
I love to pair it with the Chicken Biryani (pakistani style)
Even the bread are deep fry in ghee the taste of traditionally.
Taste even more better if add with khoya I personally used khoya in this sweet recipe.
Double Ka Meetha
- 6 Bread slices
- 1 Litre Milk
- 2 Cup Sugar 2 cup
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tsp Kewra essence
- 1/2 Cup Khoya
- Almond chopped (for garnishing)
- Pistachio chopped (for garnishing)
- In deep pot,add ghee and let it melt,add bread slices and fry from both sides until golden and crispy and set aside.
- In pot,add milk and bring it to boil,add sugar and mix well and cook until it is nice and thick.
- Now add cardomom powder,kewra essence and khoya and mix well.turn off the flame.
- Arrange the bread slices in a deep pan and pour the milk mixture over it.leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now add chopped almond and pistachio for garnishing.
- The bread slices are deep-fried in ghee until golden brown and crispy.
- Do not use fresh bread.
- You can always use old bread.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories644
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20%
- Cholesterol 25mg 9%
- Sodium 160mg 7%
- Potassium 132mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 2%
- Sugars 75g
- Protein 8.7g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.