Double Ka MeethaCourse: DessertCuisine: Indian, PakistaniDifficulty: Easy
Bread slices 6
Milk 1 litre
Sugar 2 cup
Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
Kewra essence 1 tsp
Khoa 1/2 cup
Almond chopped (for garnishing)
Pistachio chopped (for garnishing)
- In deep pot,add ghee and let it melt,add bread slices and fry from both sides until golden and crispy and set aside.
- In pot,add milk and bring it to boil,add sugar and mix well and cook until it is nice and thick.
- Now add cardomom powder,kewra essence and khoa and mix well.turn off the flame.
- Arrange the bread slices in a deep pan and pour the milk mixture over it.leave it for 20 minutes.
- Now add chopped almond and pistachio for garnishing.
- The bread slices are deep fried in ghee until golden brown and crispy.
- Do not use fresh bread.
- You can use old bread.