FaloodaCourse: BeverageCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
300 per one glasskcal
Falooda is a delicious dessert drink and a perfect summer treat.falooda is an indian dessert made by layering various ingredients in a glass.milk very delicious and yummy beverage dessert that is flavored with rose syrup.it is prepared with aromatic rose syrup,sweet basil sseds,falooda sev,chilled milk,strawberry jelly,pista ice-cream and garnished with nuts.
Milk 2 cup chilled
Rose syrup 5 tbsp
Basil seeds 2 tbsp (tukumaria)
Pista ice-cream 6 scoops
Nuts for garnish
Falooda Sev/corn flour vermicelli ingredients:
Corn flour 1/2 cup
Sugar 2 tsp
Water 1 and 1/2 cup
Chilled water as you required
- Corn flour vermicelli preparation;
- Take a saucepan,add corn flour,water and mix well.turn on the flame and keep stirring until it becomes thick paste and glossy.
- After that put the corn flour mixture in piping bag,press the corn flour mixture through piping bag into ice chilled water and make falooda sev,rest it for 5 minutes into chilled water.after that falooda sev is ready.
- In bowl,add basil seed and soak in water for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl,add chilled milk,rose syrup and mix well.
- In glass,add falooda sev,basil seeds,jelly,prepared milk,pista ice-cream scoop,basil seeds,jelly,almond,pista ice-cream and serve.
- If you like more flavour and sweetness increase the amount of syrup.