Fried potatoes are the perfect lunch side dish that is a quick and easy recipe at home.
- 2 Medium Potato (peeled)
- 1/2 tsp Salt according to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp White pepper powder
- 1/8 Cup Spring onion 1/8 cup
- Cooking oil for frying
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and wash.
- In frying pan heat oil and fry potatoes until light golden brown.
- Add spring onion mix well.
- Now add salt,white pepper powder,black pepper powder mix well and cook for few minutes.
- Dish out the fried potatoes and serve.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories167
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%
- Sodium 14mg 1%
- Potassium 921mg 27%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 1.8g
- Protein 4.5g 9%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.