Gawar ki phali goshtCourse: MainCuisine: Indian
Cluster bean 1/2 kg
Mutton mix boti 1/2 kg
Onion 1 medium
Tomatoes 2 medium
Salt 1 tsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Oil as required
Green chili sliced
Fresh coriander leaves
Water 2 cup as required
- Heat oil in a pot and fry till the onion and saute until translucent.
- Add the ginger,garlic paste and mix well.
- And then add mutton fry until the mutton change colour.then add red chili powder,salt,turmeric powder,coriander powder,cumin powder fry until water dries up.
- Now add tomatoes and mix well.cover and cook on medium to low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- And then add cluster beans fry until the cluster beans change colour.then add water and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until the cluster bean and meat is tender.
- Garnish with green chili and coriander leaves.