Gawar Ki phali GoshtCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Cluster bean 1/2 kg (gawar ki phali)
Mutton mix boti 1/2 kg
Onion 1 medium
Tomatoes 2 medium
Salt 1 tsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Oil 1/8 cup
Water 2 cup as required
- Take a pot,add oil,onion and fry until translucent.
- Add the mutton mix boti,ginger,garlic paste and fry until the mutton change colour.
- And then add salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,cumin powder and fry until water dries up.
- Add tomatoes and mix well,cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Now add cluster beans and fry until the cluster beans change colour.and then add water and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until the meat and beans is tender.
- And then add green chili and coriander leaves and mix it.