Gulab jamunCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Full cream milk powder 1 cup
Ghee 1 tbsp
Cardomom 1 tsp
Semolina 1 tsp
All-purpose flour 2 tbsp
Baking powder 1 tsp
Sugar syrup ingredients:
Sugar 1 cup
Water 1 cup
Kewra essence 1/2 tsp
Ghee for frying
- In a bowl,add full cream milk powder,all-purpose flour,baking powder,semolina,cardomom powder and mix well.
- And then add ghee and mix well.
- Gradually add beaten egg mix well.it needs kneading for 1 minutes.
- Make a small ball of the dough.(make sure they are smooth and round ball with no crack).
- To make a sugar syrup in a deep pot add water and sugar and cook until it become a sticky syrup and then add kewra essence.
- Now add ghee in a deep pan and heat it lightly add gulab jamun in this ghee fry gulab jamun on medium-low heat until gulab jamun become golden brown from all side.soak the hot jamuns with hot sugar syrup.the sugar syrup should be very hot leave the gulan jamuns in the syrup for at least 30 minutes before serving.