Gulab jamun Recipe is a so popular traditional Indian subcontinent dessert. Spongy milky balls soaked in rose scented syrup.
It so tasty and Delicious with fresh Butter cream, Kulfi, ice cream etc. To make it even more fancy, sprinkle gold-leaf on top of each serving.
It is a type of mithai,popular in India,Nepal,Pakistan,the Maldives,and Bangladesh,as well as Myanmar and many more countries.
In this recipe we Teach you how to cook Gulab jamun. pakistani indian sweet maker very expect in this Recipe.also pakistani , indian , bangladeshi,nepali people love this recipe.
Every event in countries like India,Nepal,Pakistan,the Maldives, and Bangladesh, Myanmar use this sweet (mithai).
Every pakistani, indian ,bangladeshi ,nepali people love to eat this sweet (mithai).
History of Gulab Jamun
Gulab jamuns were started in Persia which is currently Iran.this great dish made a section in India from the Arabic pastry ‘Luqmat Al-Qadi’.
Gulab Jamuns earned the best position in the Indian pastry family during the Mughal time and from that point forward have been amazing and unbeatable.
Gulab Jamun look like
Gulab Jamuns are small deep-fried balls that are dipped in a sweet syrup.
Gulab jamuns are golden brown in color and are quite high on the sweetness because of the syrup.
More Sweet Recipes
Gulab Jamun Recipe
- 1 Cup Milk powder
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Melted ghee
- 1 tbsp Semolina
- 1 Egg white
Sugar syrup ingredients:
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 and 1/3 Cup water
- Rose water few drop
- 1/2 Small cardomom powder
- Ghee for frying
Making Sugar Syrup:
- Now make sugar syrup take a deep pot and add water and sugar cook on low flame until syrup is stickly and then add 1/2 tsp small cardomom powder and 1/2 tsp rose water let it boil for 1 minutes the turn off the heat.
Making Gulab Jamun:
- In a bowl add milk powder,all-purpose flour,baking powder,add in it melted ghee and mix then add egg white mix well.it needs kneading for 5 minutes enough.
- Grease hand with oil make a small ball of the dough.(make sure they are smooth and round ball with no crack).
- Now add ghee in a deep pan and heat it lightly add gulab jamun in this ghee fry gulab jamun on medium-low heat until gulab jamun become golden brown from all side.soak the hot jamuns with hot sugar syrup.the sugar syrup should be very hot leave the gulan jamuns in the syrup for at least four hours before serving.
- Always used measuring Cup and spoon in this gulab jamun recipe.
11 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories133
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4%
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 67mg 3%
- Potassium 1mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1%
- Sugars 24g
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.