kashmiri kulchaCourse: Tea TimeCuisine: PakistaniDifficulty: Easy
All-purpose flour 2 cup
Powder sugar 1/2 cup
Ghee 1/2 cup
Cardomom powder 1/2 tsp
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Yeast 1/2 tsp
Yellow food colour
white sesame seed as you required
- Take bowls and add 2 egg white and 1 yolk in first bowl and add one egg yolk second bowl
- Take a bowl and add 2 egg white and 1 yolk,ghee,powder sugar and cardomom powder and beat it.
- In the large bowl and add all-purpose flour,yeast,baking powder and mix well.and then add egg mixture and knead it well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 hour.
- In a bowl beat the egg yolk and the food colour and keep aside.
- After 1 hour make a small balls of the dough press it and place on baking tray and spread egg yolk mixture and sprinkle sesame seed on each kulcha.
- preheat for 20 minutes on 200 c and bake for 15 minutes on 200 c.