Keri ki chutney is one of every of the preferred recipe I made this summertime season. This Keri ki chutney is easy. Where raw mango slices are fry in ghee and spice.
Mango chutney can be use for special varieties of food like breakfast, and lunch.
varieties of SWEET recipe here,Rabri Recipe
Tangy and sweet this keri ki chutney has come to be my absolute favored recipe to make this summer.
Raw mangoes are the primary aspect of the chutney they’re additionally known as Kacha aam.
Made using just four ingredient chutney comes together under 20 minutes.
1.Raw mango help to reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
2.Raw mango are also high in Niacin,which help boost cardiovascular health.
3.Raw mango cleanses the liver.
4.Raw mango treate a variety of stomach disorders like constipation,indigestion.
5.Raw mango can prevent dehydration and provide energy.
6.Raw mango is rich in vitamin C that helps reduce bleeding gums and dental disorder.
Keri ki methi chutney (Raw mango chutney)
- 2 Medium Raw mangoes cut small cubes
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 Cup Sugar increase and decrease as prefer
- 2 piece cinnamon stick 1 inch
- In a pot,add ghee let it melt,add cinnamom stick and fry for few minutes.
- Add raw mangoes and fry for 3 minutes until raw mangoes are light golden in color.
- Now add sugar and mix well cover and cook for 15 minutes check in between.
- And serve.
- use only ghee to prepare raw mangoes chutney.Do not use oil,it won’t taste good.