Masala Kaleji Recipe is tasty eid food Recipe.Everyone enjoy this food in eid . It is so yummy and tasty.Masala Kaleji Recipe is so popular in pakistan india.
kaleji is the liver of beef,mutton.It is a typical planning in indian,pakistan and can be made as masala or fry.
More Curry Recipes
- Beef korma (Pakistani Style)
- Kadhi Pakora Recipe
- Chicken White Korma Recipe
- Peshawari Mutton karahi Recipe
- Masala kaleji Recipe
Masala Kaleji Recipe
- 1 Kg Mutton liver
- 1/3 Cup yogurt
- 4 Tomatoes (cut in two halves)
- 2 Onion medium
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Whole spices powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Fennel powder (saunf)
- 2 tbsp Dried fenugreek (kasuri meethi)
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Green chili slices
- Heat oil in a deep pot and add onions and fry the onions until golden brown colour.and add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- And then add mutton liver fry the mutton until change colour.
- Add tomatoes,cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Now add salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,whole spices powder,fennel powder and mix well.
- Add beaten yogurt and mix well cover and cook until water dries and oil separates.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well,cover and cook on low flame until mutton is tender.
- Water is dry and the oil forms a separates layer on top.
- Now sprinkle the dried fenugreek and green chili.
- Serve with chapati.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe
- Tinday gosht
- Talawa Gosht
- Shinwari Mutton Karahi
- Rice kheer Recipe (Rice Pudding)
- Potato kabab (aloo ki tikki)
- Mutton white Karahi