Masala Kaleji Recipe is tasty Eid meals Recipe.Everyone enjoy this meals in Eid.Masala Kaleji Recipe is popular in Pakistan India.
kaleji is the liver of Beef,Mutton.It is a typical planning in Indian,Pakistan and can be made as masala or fry.
Masala Kaleji Recipe
- 1 Kg Mutton liver
- 1/3 Cup yogurt
- 4 Tomatoes (cut in two halves)
- 2 Onion medium
- 1/2 Cup oil
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Whole spices powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Fennel powder (saunf)
- 2 tbsp Dried fenugreek (kasuri meethi)
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Green chili slices
- Heat oil in a deep pot and add onions and fry the onions until golden brown colour.and add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- And then add mutton liver fry the mutton until change colour.
- Add tomatoes,cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Now add salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,whole spices powder,fennel powder and mix well.
- Add beaten yogurt and mix well cover and cook until water dries and oil separates.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well,cover and cook on low flame until mutton is tender.
- Water is dry and the oil forms a separates layer on top.
- Now sprinkle the dried fenugreek and green chili.
- Serve with chapati.
5 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories459
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4.8g 24%
- Cholesterol 451mg 151%
- Sodium 588mg 25%
- Potassium 812mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 12%
- Sugars 5.8g
- Protein 34g 68%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Cakes & Cookies
- Chutney Recipes
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe
- Chikoo Milkshake Recipe |Sapota shake recipe|Chikoo Milkshake Recipe is a healthy and so delectable flavor during with month of RAMADAN. The natural fructose and sucrose content in sapota(CHIKOO)can give your …
- Dates Milkshake RecipeDates Milkshake Recipe are very common in Pakistan especially during the Iftar and Ramadan season. You can make the milkshake using Cold. This Dates and …
- Pyaz Pakora (Onion fritters)Onion Pakora is one of themaximumscrumptious and highly spiced snacks made with gram flour, onion, coriander, green chili, and highly spiced.These fritters flavor even higherwhile …
- Aloo pakora (potato fritters)Aloo Pakora is a famous Indian and Pakistan deep-fried evening time snack made with potatoes, spices, and gram flour. Pakora is the Urdu term for …
- Hyderabadi Bagara Rice (Bagara Chawal)Bagara rice is a traditional hyderbadi cuisines rice dish make with rice,whole spices,herbs and green chili. such as cloves,Cinnamon stick, blace peppercorns, green cardamom. Bagara …
- Beef Nihari RecipeNihari is a beef stew popular in the northern region of Indian, pakistan and bangladesh.Nihari is a meat stew that is incredible for winter season.More …
- Rice kheer Recipe (Rice Pudding)Rice kheer is a traditional sweet dessert made for festivals & occasions.It is very similar to the English Rice Pudding,is easy to make and quite …
- Kadhi Pakora RecipeKADHI PAKORA is one of the most popular north Indian dish deep-fried pakora and dunked in a yogurt based curry made with Gram Flour and …
- Aloo Methi RecipeAloo Methi easy recipe of fenugreek leaves and potatoes sauted in garlic and spices. Fenugreek leaves are called Methi Hence the name aloo methi. Aloo …