Masala kalejiCourse: MainCuisine: Pakistani, IndianDifficulty: Easy
Masala Kaleji Recipeis tasty eid food Recipe.everyone enjoy this food in eid . it is so yummy and tasty.Masala Kaleji Recipe is so popular in pakistan india
Mutton liver 1 kg
yogurt 1/3 cup
Tomatoes 4 (cut in two halves)
Onion 2 medium
oil 1/2 cup
water 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Red chili powder 2 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
Whole spices powder 1/2 tsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Fennel powder (saunf) 1/2 tsp
Dried fenugreek (kasuri meethi) 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves chopped
Green chili slices
- Heat oil in a deep pot and add onions and fry the onions until golden brown colour.and add ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- And then add mutton liver fry the mutton until change colour.
- Add tomatoes,cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- Now add salt,red chili powder,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,whole spices powder,fennel powder and mix well.
- Add beaten yogurt and mix well cover and cook until water dries and oil separates.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well,cover and cook on low flame until mutton is tender.
- Water is dry and the oil forms a separates layer on top.
- Now sprinkle the dried fenugreek and green chili.
- Serve with chapati.