The mushroom omelet is a super quick and easy recipe here.
There is no cheese only for lots of mushrooms used in this recipe.
Mushroom omelette recipe
- 1/2 Cup Mushroom sliced
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped
- 2 Green chilies chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Break the 2 eggs into a bowl,add salt,black pepper powder,chopped coriander leaves,green chilies and beat the mixture with a fork.
- Heat a frying pan,add onion,mushroom on a medium flame,saute until the mushroom are roasted well and cooked.
- Take another frying pan,add 1 tbsp of oil heat it.
- Add pour the beaten eggs,cook until the eggs set well.
- Then spread the onion,mushroom mixture.
- Flip it and cook until the egg are cooked completely.
- Mushroom omelette is ready and serve with bread and the side of tea.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories204
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17%
- Cholesterol 164mg 55%
- Sodium 646mg 27%
- Potassium 182mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5%
- Sugars 2.3g
- Protein 6.6g 14%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe