Mushroom OmeletteCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
Mushroom 1/2 cup sliced
Onion 1 small chopped
Coriander leaves chopped
Green chilies 2 chopped
Salt 1/2 tsp to taste
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil 2 tbsp
- Break the 2 eggs into a bowl,add salt,black pepper powder,chopped coriander leaves,green chilies and beat the mixture with a fork.
- Heat a frying pan,add onion,mushroom on a medium flame,saute until the mushroom are roasted well and cooked.
- Take another frying pan,add 1 tbsp of oil heat it.
- Add pour the beaten eggs,cook until the eggs set well.
- Then spread the onion,mushroom mixture.
- Flip it and cook until the egg are cooked completely.
- Mushroom omelette is ready and serve with bread and the side of tea.