Peshawari mutton karahiCourse: Uncategorized
Mutton 1 kg mix boti
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Tomatoes peeled 10-12
yogurt 1/4 +1/4 cup
Red chili powder 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Salt 2 tsp according to taste
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 2 tbsp
Cumin 1 tbsp
Whole spices powder 1 tsp
Dried fenugreek 2 tbsp
Cooking oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in a pot and add mutton piece fry until the mutton changes colour.
- Add ginger,garlic paste and mix well for 1 minutes.
- Add beaten yogurt,red chili powder,salt,turmeric powder and mix well until oil separates.
- And the add tomatoes and water,cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender (30 minutes).
- Now add black pepper powder,coriander powder,cumin powder and whole spices powder,mix well and cook until oil separates.
- And then add green chili,dried fenugreek and cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and ginger.
- Serve with naan.