Potato kabab a very simple and popular kabab from India. It is so tasty.
It typically serves as a snack just before the meal or as an evening snack with a yogurt mint dip/raita.
They are absolutely delicious with daal chawal.
Potato kabab (Aloo ki Tikki)
- 4 Medium Potatoes boiled
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/8 Cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 1/8 Cup Mint leaves
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- Egg 1
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- In bowl,add boiled potatoes and mash it.
- Add salt,cumin powder,coriander powder,red chili,onion,coriander leaves,mint leaves,mix well to combine and refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take the mixture, make a 10 kabab of the desired shape. I made circular kababs.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Take a frying pan,add oil,kabab fry until golden brown on both side.
- Delicious potato kabab are ready to serve.
5 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories238
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3%
- Cholesterol 33mg 11%
- Sodium 420mg 18%
- Potassium 17mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5.4g 22%
- Sugars 3.4g
- Protein 7.8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.