Potato kabab (aloo ki tikki)Course: Snacks, Side dishCuisine: Indian, pakistaniDifficulty: Easy
Potato kabab a very simple and popular kabab from india.it is so tasty.it is typically serves as a snack just before the meal or as an evening snack with a yogurt mint dip/raita.they are absolutely delicious with daal chawal.
Potatoes boiled 4 medium
Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Coriander leaves chopped 1/8 cup
Mint leaves 1/8 cup
Onion 1 small chopped
Breadcrumbs 1 cup
Oil for frying
- In bowl,add boiled potatoes and mash it.
- Add salt,cumin powder,coriander powder,red chili,onion,coriander leaves,mint leaves,mix well to combine and refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take mixture,make a 10 kabab of desire shape.i made circular kababs.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Take frying pan,add oil,kabab fry until golden brown on both side.
- Delicious potato kabab are ready to serve.