Onion Pakora is one of themaximumscrumptious and highly spiced snacks made with gram flour, onion, coriander, green chili, and highly spiced.These fritters flavor even higherwhile served with scrumptious tangy chutney. It is likewise an importanta part of the iftar table in Ramadan.
Onion Pakora crunchy from outside and soft from inside melt in the mouth this pakora is Gram flour fritters.
These are few fundamental ingredients like besan, spicy, onion, coriander and green chilli you ”ll want for this pakora recipes. These are very usually prepared in most homes for an evening time snack is served with a cup of tea.
I need to add chopped coriander leaves pleasant freshness to the pakora you will smell its flavorful scent while you ‘re making the pakora batter.
Traditionally, pakoras are served with different homemade chutney and a hot cup of milk tea and enjoyed guest,frienly.
How to make homemade chutney?
Dahi ki chutney is a flavorful and spicy made with fresh mint,coriander leaves,yogurt,cumin.and salt.
Add yogurt to a blender jar add mint,coriander leaves,cumin,salt and blend until smooth.
Serve the dahi ki chutney with onion pakora and the side of strong milk tea.
Pyaz Pakora (Onion fritters)
- 1 Cup Gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Medium Onion sliced
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- Green chili chopped as needed
- Coriander leaves chopped as needed
- Oil for frying
- Peel the onion and slice them into thiny slices.
- In a large bowl,add slice onion,gram flour,salt,coriander powder,cumin powder,turmeric powder,red chili powder using your hand,mix them together.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chili mix well.
- Add gram flour to the onion and mix well.
- Gradually add in the water,while mixing with your finger tips. to make a thick batter.
- Heat oil in the heavy bottom pot.
- Take small portions and gently drop them in the hot oil.
- Fry on a medium flame fry the onion pakora till golden and crispy.
- Remove fried onion pakora with a slotted spoon and drain them on kitchen paper towel for excess oil to be absorbed.
- Serve the onion pakora with chutney and the side of hot milk tea.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories108
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1%
- Sodium 635mg 27%
- Potassium 270mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 5.7g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.