Rabri is a classic, traditional north Indian sweet. Rabri is a creamy dessert prepared with milk that is slowly on low flame till it is very thick.
During the simmering process, the cream layer is formed on top. which is collected by sticking to the sides of the pot.
- 1 litre Milk
- 1/2 Cup Khoya crumbled
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Green cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp Kerwa water
- Almond chopped
- Pistachio chopped
- Take a pot,add milk and bring it to boil and cook on low flame for 60 minutes keep collecting the balai(cream) on the edges and keep stirring collected by sticking to the sides of the pot.until half quantity of milk remains in the pot.
- Add sugar,mix well and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Add kewra water,khoya,mix well and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- Add cardomom powder,almond,pistachio,and mix then scrap all balia(cream) from the corner of the pot,mix gently and let it cool down.
- Serve and enjoy.
3 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories275
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39%
- Cholesterol 49mg 17%
- Sodium 197mg 9%
- Potassium 5mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 23.9g
- Protein 15.9g 32%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.