Roast ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: GermanyDifficulty: Medium
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt (as needed)
Red chili powder 2 tbsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala powder 1 tsp
Cloves powder 1/4 tsp
Yellow food color 1 pinch
Oil 2 tbsp
- Wash the whole chicken,pat it dry with kitchen paper towels and keep aside.
- In bowl,add ginger,garlic paste,salt,red chili powder,black pepper powder,chaat masala powder,cloves,vinegar,yellow food color,oil and mix well.
- Remove the skin and fat.
- Add cut in whole chicken.
- In marination,add whole chicken,mix well and tie the chicken legs.
- Let it marinate for 6 hours in a refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 200*c with both heating rods on for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 200*c for 50-60 minutes with rotisserie mode with both rods.
- Chicken Roast is ready.serve with raita.