Shinwari Mutton KarahiCourse: Uncategorized, MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Mutton 1 kg mix boti
Tomatoes 10-12 (without skin)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Water 1 cup as required
Cooking oil 1/2 cup
Salt 1 tsp to taste
Black pepper 2 tsp
Green chilies 7-8
- In pot,add water,ginger,garlic paste and mix well.
- Add mutton mix boti and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender 25 minutes.
- Add oil,mix well for 2 minutes and cook on high flame until oil separates.
- Add tomatoes,cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.
- And then add salt,and black pepper,mix well and cook until oil separates.
- Add green chilies and ginger.
- Serve with chapati.