Stuffing Chicken BunCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
All-purpose flour (sifted) 2 cup 2 tbsp
Sugar 1 tsp
Instant yeast 2 and 1/2 tsp
Milk 1/4 cup
Lukewarm water 1/4 cup or as required
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Egg (beaten) 1
Black sesame seeds
Chicken Stuffing ingredients:
Butter 2 tbsp
Onion chopped 2 small
Ginger paste 1 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Soy sauce 1 tsp
Tomato sauce 1 tsp
Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
Chicken boiled (shredded) 1 cup
- Dough Prepare:
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour,sugar,instant yeast,salt,sugar,egg and mix well.
- Gradually add milk and lukewarm water and knead until dough is soft formed add oil and knead it well for 5 minutes.put this in a greased bowl,cover with plastic wrap and keep this in a (warm place) for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Chicken Stuffing Prepare:
- In frying pan add 2 tbsp butter and onion and saute until translucent and add 1 cup chicken shredded mix well until changes colour and now add ginger garlic paste,salt,black pepper powder,red chilli powder and mix well.
- And add soy sauce,tomato sauce well cover and cook on high flame until oil is release turn off the flame let it cool down.
- Grease hand with oil take a small ball of dough slightly roll it out with the rolling pan keep the chicken stuffing in centre of the dough and seal all the edges.
- Now take a baking tray and grease it with oil and put butter paper and make 8 bun prepared.cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Beat the egg and keep aside.and now with the help of the brush apply egg wash on prepared buns and sprinkle sesame seeds bake in preheated oven at 180 c for 15-20 minutes.until golden brown,remove from the oven,transfer to a cooling rack,leave to cool.
- serve with tomato ketchup.