Talawa GoshtCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Hyderabadi Talawa Gosht Recipe is a Indian Hyderabadi dish.it so popular in indian city hyderabad.this food recipe is so tasty and delicious.pakistani and indian also enjoy this yummy and spicy Hyderabadi Tala Hua Gosht (Talawa Gosht) dish recipe.
Beef meat 1/2 kg
Ginger 1 small piece
Mint leaves half
coriander leaves half
Green chillies 6
Salt 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Red chillies 1 tsp
Onion 1 medium chopped
Cooking oil 1/8 cup
Ginger julian cut
- Hit beef meat with hammer.
- Now take a blender jar and add coriander leaves,green chillies.mint leaves,ginger,garlic and blend mix it well.
- Add oil in a pot,add chopped onion and fry till translucent.
- In the same oil,add beef meat and fry until it is become golden colour.
- And then add mixture and salt,turmeric powder,red chillies powder cover and cook until the meat is soft and tender and the water is dry up or until the edges start to oil.
- Now Sprinkle the julian ginger.talawa gosht is ready.
- Serve with chapati.