- 1/2 kg Tinday (round gourd) peeled
- 1/2 kg Beef mix boti
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Red chillies powder
- Green chillies sliced
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Cooking oil as needed
- Water as required
- In a pot,add oil,onion and fry until saute translucent.
- Add beef mix boti and mix well until change colour.and add ginger,garlic paste and mix well for 2 minutes.
- And then add salt red chillies powder,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder and mix well.
- Now add water and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender.and water dries up.
- And then add the tinday fry until the tinday change colour.cover and cook on low flame until tinda are 50% soft.
- Now add tomatoes and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.and add half cup of water,cover and cook on medium flame.
- Now Add green chili,coriander leaves.
- Curry Recipes
- Sweets & Desserts Recipe