Tinday goshtCourse: MainCuisine: Indian, pakistaniDifficulty: Medium
Tinday (round gourd) peeled 1/2 kg
Beef mix boti 1/2 kg
Tomatoes 2 medium
Onion 1 large
Salt 1 tsp to taste
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Red chillies powder 1 tbsp
Green chillies sliced
Coriander leaves chopped
Water as required
- In a pot,add oil,onion and fry until saute translucent.
- Add beef mix boti and mix well until change colour.and add ginger,garlic paste and mix well for 2 minutes.
- And then add salt red chillies powder,turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder and mix well.
- Now add water and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until meat is tender.and water dries up.
- And then add the tinday fry until the tinday change colour.cover and cook on low flame until tinday are 50% soft.
- Now add tomatoes and mix well.cover and cook on low flame until tomatoes are soft.and add half cup of water,cover and cook on medium flame.
- Now Add green chili,coriander leaves.